VMware One day Workshop on 16th December 2017
Trying to move ahead in your Current IT infrastructure career ? or Looking for a Job after CCNA , MCSE or RHCE
Add value to your current skills with one day VMware Datacenter Virtualization workshop from the Industry Expert
From the Production server based ESXi host installation , configuration , VI client configuration, vCenter Management , the session cover deep in to third dimension virtualization implementation complete with virtual switch management , Central storage configuration, vMotion , DRS, HA and FT . We make sure that this 8 hour intensive session will make you competent enough to kickstart your VMware career .
Trainer : SHYAMLAL.T.PUSHPAN
He is imparting his skills on IT infra industry as a trainer and consultant for the past 20 + years . He is focussed on VMware Datacenter virtualisation from 2009 onward with ESX 3.5 Host machines . Certifications :MCSE+I ,CCNA, Comptia A+, Server +, VCA -DCV,Cloud ,Workforce VMware VCP 4.0 ,5.0 6.0 -DCV , VCP -NV 6.0 , Nutanix NPP 4 & 5
Expected participant skills : This is a beginner to intermediate skill imparting session on VMware datacenter virtualization . The participant must be comfortable with normal IT infra implementation , Microsoft Networking and basic Cisco routing and switching skills
Technical Details of the Workshop :
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Hands-on session with production servers , basics of iLO and other remote management methods and a quick concept sharing about RAID and storage management terms to make sure that we are on the same wavelength .
- Installing VMware ESXi Host on a VMware Certified Server machine both 5.X and 6.x is covered
- Configuring the DCUI , Local Shell and SSH via putty
- Booting the ESXi Host from Flash drive
- Installing vSphere client on Windows Desktop and accessing the host
- Accessing host Client based host management in ESXi 6.5 Hosts
- Creating VM from the scratch and creating and deploying OVF templates
- Deep drive in to VM concepts
- Dimensions of Virtualisation , customer scenarios discussion
- Implementing a Third Dimension virtualization for a Company
- Installing and configuring vCenter ( vpxd) server , both physical and Virtual
- Accessing and managing the web client
- Planning and creating a VDC , creating folders , and adding hosts to the VDC
- Configuring Virtual networking with vSwitch . Adding multiple Virtual machine port groups and load balancing
- Configuring Central storage for ESXi hosts with software iSCSI . Difference of VMFS 3,5 and 6
- implementation of vSphere vMotion
- DRS implementation and fine tuning the DRS
- Enhanced vMotion concepts
- VMware High Availability implementation and FT configuration
- Delegation of control in a work environment
- Guidance for setting up a nested virtualisation based home lab for your studies
- soft copy of all the study resources mentioned on the VMware blueprint
- 100 % practical oriented industry relevant topics imparted by industry expert .
- Roundtable discussion session after the event and even individual discussions.
Venue : Hotel IBIS Kochi City Centre Hotel
conveniently located in MG road , cochin , IBIS is easily reached by bus , car or Metro . During the session we will serve you with morning tea with snacks , a great buffet lunch and evening tea .
Training Room :
Buffet Hall :